Hayden Panettiere Lucky Magazine


Hayden Panettiere is on two covers for August 2009, Seventeen and Lucky. It’s Hayden’s moment anyways. I love seeing the photo shoots she does. The camera loves her.

In this issue she talks about how she is only a bit over five feet tall and is constantly pulling off every outfit she wears.

“There are all these little tricks that make such a difference. Like being conscious of when a shoe cuts me off at the ankle, so it doesn’t shorten my legs.”

She also talks about her favorite things…like how she likes Rihanna’s style.

“I admire Rihanna’s ability to put on just about anything and look amazing. Her outfits are always very her.”

Meanwhile, Hayden Panettiere also cheerleader on the big screen in I Love You, Beth Cooper, which is getting additional buzz for her nude scene.

As Parade.com's Jeanne Wolf discovered, Panettiere was very mellow about taking it all off.

What it takes to get naked."I don't think it takes much thought, and I don't think it takes much preparation as an actor. My dad has always said I was an exhibitionist when I was growing up. As a young girl, I'd be running around with no clothes and I was like, 'La, la, la, la.' So, I didn't find it very hard being naked. It's like I drop my towel and that's it. But that's just me though. Maybe other people find it harder."

More Hot Stories:
kara dioguardi and mike mccuddy wedding
panic at the disco breaking up
Nicole Bobek Drug Arrest

rihanna braless

Sahel Kazemi and Steve Mcnair Dead

robert mcnamara dies at 93

0 comments:

celebritydotcom.blogspot.com