mariah carey obsessed video

Mariah Carey has been shooting a new music video for her latest song Obsessed on 5th Avenue in New York City. The photos have run the gambit, from super sexy to decidedly manly man.

The actress filmed some scenes dressed like Eminem and others dressed as a NYC doorman.Carey filmed scenes for the clip at the Plaza Hotel in New York, where she plays a man in two different costumes: One finds her in a bellhop uniform, while the other has her in a giant gray hoodie, a doo-rag and a thick goatee — apart from the beard, she's dressed exactly like Eminem (and looks very bizarre).


Carey tweeted on Tuesday (June 30), "Check out my website to see a photo of the star of my new 'Obsessed' video! LYM!!" and In addition to the photo she posted, several other pictures from the shoot have emerged.

Mariah stated “The 1st single from my new album MEMOIRS OF AN IMPERFECT ANGEL is called ‘Obsessed’ and will be at radio Tuesday. I’m a lil’ exc … Seriously, this is one of my favorite songs ever. I love the whole album. I’m completely immersed in it. I can’t wait for you to hear it”.

The video is directed by "Rush Hour" helmer Brett Ratner, who has also worked with Carey on her clips for "Touch My Body" and "Heartbreaker."

The released date is August 25. With the buzzing single “Obsessed”, Carey’s new album will likely end up being historic as the multiple Grammy Award-winning diva is one hit away from beating the Beatles

More Hot Stories:
farrah fawcett funeral photo
billy mays funeral
melissa rycroft engaged
american idol michael jackson tribute
maria belen chapur pics

0 comments:

celebritydotcom.blogspot.com